It was a short month, but February was a busy one here at Enable. We were thrilled to post new ideas, and to welcome a number of guests to our blog.
Here are a few things that piqued our readers' interest in February:
- STEAM Heroes: our series of three posts that highlighted great minds who took on both arts and sciences. This included thinkers from around the world and throughout history.
- Early Arts Education: our interview with Maribeth Buhain, a local Early Childhood Educator who strives to inspire small, but mighty minds.
- The STEAM Movement in Education: what it is, how it works, and how it benefits learners.
- Enable’s Adventures with FIRST Robotics: how our involvement in these amazing competitions has helped us to grow as a company.
- Enable Builds a Delta Bot: a step-by-step account of a project undertaken by our intrepid interns.
A very warm round of applause for everyone who contributed this month, and for everyone who stopped in to read. Please visit often for new and interesting takes on STEM, STEAM, and 21st Century Skills.