There's nothing like taking a trip to inspire new ideas and innovation. This Spring, our team will be out and about, talking to educators and learners at a number of different events.
Here's our itinerary for the next couple of months:
- TIFF Kids Industry, Toronto- For the third year, we'll be soaking up wisdom about children's media production.
- FIRST Robotics World Championships, Houston, Texas- We've long been fans of this amazing competition, and we'll be cheering on aspiring engineers and programmers of all ages.
- Connect 2017, Niagara Falls- We'll be exhibiting, presenting, and meeting up with some of Canada's most innovative educators.
- Digifest Toronto- We're excited to bask in all things digital, including games, entertainment and educational materials.
- National Instruments Week, Austin, Texas- It's always a pleasure to be part of this event, put on by one of our most valued partners.
Needless to say, it's going to be a full couple of months, and we're thrilled to be meeting with and learning from all kinds of educators and learners. If you'll be at any of these events, find us! Look for the brain!