Unity Game Programmer Position (Internship)
Primary duties will include creating digital assets to be used in apps and games for children. This will involve working with and animating existing graphic assets, and building them into interactive digital environments.
The qualified candidate will be a recent college or university graduate in game design, digital media, or a similar program, and will demonstrate:
· Knowledge of Unity3D Pro including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders.
· Experience deploying Unity3D applications for Android, iOS and web browsers (WebGL).
· Strong knowledge of C# programming language.
· The ability to develop innovative ways to reach the end users using gaming.
· Experience in maintaining and following test plans to resolve bugs, and enhancing applications.
Experience with educational materials or entertainment properties, particularly those intended for children, is definitely an asset. Please include work samples with your application. Independent projects will also be taken into consideration
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.