T'is the season to wrap things up, both figuratively and metaphorically. What would the holiday season be without a look back at all the exciting things the past year brought us. 2016 was eventful and provided us with all kinds of wonderful opportunities and challenges.
Without further ado, here are some highlights from 2016:
- We turned 10! We celebrated a decade of innovation and education with an open house.
- We saw Thinkscape, our innovative online learning platform, blossom, both in education and in training environments.
- We got a new look! If you haven't already visited our new website, please pop on over. There are case studies, videos, and information tailored to businesses, STEM product manufacturers, and K-20 educators.
- We won an award! We were honoured to be named "The One To Watch" by Haltech, and given the Academic Partner Win-Win award by National Instruments. We're also excited to be among the nominees for the Milton Chamber of Commerce awards, to be announced in the new year. Fingers crossed!
- We made cartoons! We launched the pilot episode of "Sophia Gets Wise", and embarked on a bigger, multimedia project due to launch in the new year.
- We were interviewed! Many thanks to Biz Women Rock and Free Range Philosophers for featuring us. We do love to talk shop.
- We made the rounds! There were conferences like TIFF Kids Industry, GameON, National Instruments Week, Connect, and NYSCATE. We were also thrilled to once again be part of Word on the Street in Toronto for the fifth year in a row, as well as event organizers at Culture Days.
We're thankful to our team at Enable, our partners, our clients, our family and friends, and also to the learners and educators out there who inspire us to do what we do. 2017 is shaping up to be even busier, and we couldn't be more excited to take on new challenges and meet new an innovative thinkers.
From all of us to all of our readers, happy holidays, and here's to a new year of big ideas!